Cookies consist of parts of the code installed in the browser that help the owner in providing the service in accordance with the described purposes. Some of the purposes for which cookies are set may also require the User's consent.
If the installation of cookies is based on consent, such consent may be freely revoked at any time in accordance with the instructions provided in this document.
Technical cookies and cookies used for aggregated statistical purposes
* Activities strictly necessary for the operation of the service
* Activities for saving preferences, optimization, and statistics
Other types of cookies or third parties that set cookies
Some of the services listed below collect statistics in an anonymous and aggregated form and may not require the User's consent, or may be managed directly by the owner-depending on how they are described-without the help of third parties .
• Commercial affiliation
* Content and feature performance testing (A / B testing)
* Displaying content from external platforms
* Hosting and server infrastructure
• Infrastructure monitoring
* Interaction with external social networks and platforms
* Interact with the platforms, chat
* Remarketing and behavioral targeting
* Tag Management
How to grant or revoke consent to the installation of cookies
In addition to what is indicated in this document, the user can manage cookie settings directly from their browser and prevent, for example, the installation of cookies by third parties.
You can also use your browser settings to delete cookies that were installed in the past, including cookies that may have saved your initial consent to the installation of cookies on this website.
For example, users can find information about cookie management in the most commonly used browsers at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
The site was created with Mobirise